Old 31-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Walan eh....first time see got this forum. I read until sibeh song.

Now first time write report, my english no good, brother no angry me ok.

I go GBW last week.
I like go early because all girl still fresh. If go late ahh....all girl kena fuck many time liao. No fresh.
I reach 1pm like that...after change shirt, i tell captain i want swee swee one, must big neh neh and must good service. This cibai captain say ok ok....then cibai give me one girl no neh neh one. But i see her very hiao and chio....ok lah. I no change.
When shower that time....i press her neh neh and play her nipple, she no say anything. I ask her to eat my banana in shower...she say no, scare her hair wet. Cibai...i pay money she say scare hair wet. She say she eat after shower. Ok lah i lun.
Then on bed...she lick me. Sibeh song. She lick my lanpa and ass...and lick my banana. I scare i shoot very fast so i say no need lick liao, i want lick her. Her neh neh is small but nipple sibeh swee. I lick her nipple become hard. But when i want lick her pussy....she say cannot. Cibai....i pay money also cannot lick pussy.
Then i want kiss her...also no give kiss. I sian half liao.

She see i a bit tulan liao...so she say she want give me good service. I ask what good service....then she press me down and suck my lanjiao again. Wah piang....she suck very power....until i ask her stop.
Then put condom and she on top. Because she suck very good before, i shoot after 1 minute...cibai...no change position already shoot liao. Pay so much money only fuck 1min. Cibai.

This girl number90...quite ok lah.
Quite pretty but nehneh not big enough, B cup nia. No give eat pussy no give kiss. But suck lanjiao sibeh power.
Next time i must spray my lanjiao so can fuck longer...today forgot bring my spray cibai shoot 1 min sibeh siasuey.

Finish report.
Brother if like can give me point.
Kamsia.