View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
27th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar but it was 90% guys so we stayed for about 30 minutes and then decided to go venture onto new places. Taxi took us to a KTV called K Bangkok in RCA but it was more catered for chinese so we said no. Taxi then took us to Paikinyu club and was full of mainly thai old men. The girls can speak english as they use to work in SG and KL. They are charged at 239 per drink but must pay 5 drinks for the hour. We didnt stay as there was no girls and proceeded to Monte Carlo. It was busy, very busy so again we didnt stay. Later on we moved onto the PR place nearby so we stayed there.

28th December - Stayed with a new girl and did GFE stuff

29th December - Went to barbabar and it was very crowded with lots of girls. Had one girl speak to me but i was not that interested at all. Later on, i met one girl that one bro had at the play and she was with a customer but she brought two girls along. We stayed with the two girls for a bit and danced and kissed but felt fake so we left to the regular KTV. Boring as hell for me as i had the same girl. Damage was 2k per person
30th December - Monday - Went to barbarbar for special DJ. Everyone had to open a new bottle at around 2.6k. The place was full of Chinese. They were drunk and even tried smoking in the club which annoyed alot of the thais. Was told by staff the club tomorrow will close around 6am but VIP is full and even have to put tables onto the main floor to make more room for VIP tables. The place will be seriously full abit like RCA where it be around 600 baht to get in but go late you be getting a table outside the club. Expect to go around 9pm to get a table in any club tonight

Chasing girls is non existent here as most thais have gone away for the long holiday so dont expect to get much.