Thread: Disgusting Bonk
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disgusting Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I was young, probably only 1 year after I had my first sex ever ... I met this girl online. She was about 26 yrs old then, 178 cm tall, big boned and thick body.

At the time I was just a uni student, and she was already working as HR executive for a Japanese company and quite a pleasant girl to talk to.

I remember, we met up the first time at a buffet restaurant... And my lord.. that girl could eat a lot!

To this day, I somehow admire girls who love eating... 😆

The second meetup we had was at a barbecue place, and she told me she needed to go meet her friends afterwards.

Being young and adventurous, I was curious what it feels like to go for someone HUGE. So I called her up and invited her around midnight to my hotel room, to which she wondered whether I was being serious.

That night really crushed my adolescence belief that bigger boobs are better.... 😂😂

Everything was bigger than my face... So yeah....

I boldly went to where not many men has gone before....
Care to share more. I used to have a fb who is taller than me. Ok leh