View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingnian168 View Post
During visiting yesterday, a mid 20s SYT bent a little and showed her cleavage. Pity her bra not the loose type, cannot see nips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
Also managed to peep into the downblouse of my cousin who is wearing a loose top, juicy B cup boobs with black bra but pity can’t see any nips.. but still managed to make me hard haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Managed to see SYT cousin's zaogeng. She wore red top the chest opening quite easy to zg then sit on the floor keep lean forward and talk, my eyes keep looking at her face to maintain eyecontact but secretly looking at her A cup cleavage and her white bra, pity her bra perfect fit if not can see her nipples
Nice to see the 3 bros above so happy and excited to see downblouse ..even this i rarely have the chance..sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor