View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Tiagong writings are on the wall that the POGO roaches’ days are numbered. Their garment started cancelling their passports and local polis are rounding up illegals because of Operation Pastillas

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/polit...-involved-9-10
True that. But PH Govt wont close POGOs as Pagcor is minting lot of money. Like billions. Same like why they wont' stop OFW deployment. It's huge business. Billions of pesos just for processing fees alone, leeching off workers.

The illegal, those living off Pogo like KTV are the one's that's gonna be in for bad time. Legal Pogos, especially those I know from Macau, are doing ok as they are paying taxes, legal, operating from the Ayala POGO base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
I seldom get FL nowadays due to the price plus I prefer to get private girl, especially young girl fresh from college.

And nowadays my hobby is to look for Virgin to deflower.
I am meeting one soon, hopefully I can take some photo and post here to share
Talking about college girls, in Bagiuo / Benguet, college girls, half don't wanna fxxk older guys :P I don't ask why. They need money but not comfortable if the guy is older (aka me .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
In Sg, those Cheebye DAO charbo will give u cheebye face.
Ah, well, at least they dont' give WTF look in PH. If they don't fancy, at least they don't diss you. Last week I was buying 2 dozen Cornetto for my workshop mechanics, and the store is next to a University, lot of nurses eating there. And one nurse asked "ooh, so sweet .. who are the lucky girls .. " Silly me brain freeze, first I said "i am buying for talyer" and then recovered. Can I get you one ? too bad her friends were staring at her, or could have asked for her phone no on the spot. but still she told me to look for her in FB account name. Found her, saying hi hi. Now trying to see when she's in the mood to for the Drive in.

Not exactly cute, but daring and easy to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yes bro very easy. They will give you their number almost at an instant. SG girls will give you the wall, so you can go and bang your head at it
The first generation pinays in SG were easy, and happy go lucky. But the influx ones in SG, mainly because they also have lot of male pinoys, lot not so fancy to hang out with non pinoy. Anyway, too many fish in PH, why bother PH in SG.