View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I was planning to bring my Thai lover to sg leh. Heng hotel and ticket not yet book. Because of all these hor i also thinking let her 破例 stay my place.

But hor if she come stay with me hor duno they let her in or not. cuz i provide the 14 days accommodation mah. If she SHN hor meaning what? She can only stay inside her bedroom? Then cuz under one roof mah i sure in contact with her. So will I kana SHN too?
Even stay hotel careful hor. I got PRC work pass colleagues SHN. Some hotel OK to SHN there. But cant go out. The card key is not activated one. Basically, no keys for u. Means if u go out, door lock, u no key go back in. Also lift cannot use. Cos no key card

Food delivery also to reception nia.

If u order makan, they leave at ur door outside. The hotel they were put in, they have a certain floor for SHN

U hv to stick to their rules.

U better check first. Haha