View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

She pulled her breasts away from his mouth as she stood up and slid her slacks and panties off in one motion, kicking them out of the way. There she stood in front of him. Completely in the nude. She was quite a beautiful woman. Her short, almost shaved hair accentuated her shoulders and neck as her hazel eyes shined from the lamp and her pouty lips curved into a smile. 

He pulled his shirt over his head and slung it away as he started to pull his pants off as well, but Addison's hand stopped him. She pushed his knees apart and dropped herself onto the floor as she bent over and kissed his crotch over his pants as her hands rubbed over the growing lump.

He could feel the hot moisture of her breath and the pressure of her lips reaching for him from outside the material of his clothing. His dick jumped in anticipation as he could feel her tongue slide up the material, wettening it over his erection. 

She glided her fingers up to his button and popped it loose as the pressure of his clothes were slowly relieved as she pulled the zipper down. He lifted his hips up as she gripped the waist of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles as kicked them aside. She rolled her fingers over his underwear as she observed his cock grow from underneath. 

She softly grabbed at his rod through the material of the underwear which was driving him crazy. His dick wanted out. It wanted free. It wanted in her. But his brain was loving this tease.

She looked up at him as she stuck her tongue out and slid it over the material. He could feel his own heartbeat throbbing in his cock as her hot breath washed over it. He threw his head back as he instinctively jolted his hips upward toward the woman. She laughed at his torture as he could feel her fingers slide into the waist of his underwear. He, once again, lifted his hips up to allow her room to pull them off. 

She tossed them to the side and he looked down as she began to slide her fingers up his shaft as her eyes explored him. She lowered her head and he could feel her lips smack against the back of his cock just once before she lifted her head back up again and look up into his eyes once more.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass like you did that woman from earlier," she said as she pressed her lips down on the back of his cock and kissed him with a loud pop sound. "But first I want to taste you."

He gently placed his hand on the back of her head as she moved her lips up and down the back of his shaft, occasionally sliding her tongue around him as well. Her hot breath washed over him as he felt her lips reach his tip. She paused for a slight moment and he could feel her tongue swirl around him before she lifted her head and then took him in her mouth with a moan deep enough to vibrate around him.

He felt her throat hit the tip as she pushed a bit further until he could feel the pressure give and her lips were wrapped around the base. She held his cock in her throat for a moment before pulling back up, gripping him tightly with her hand as her mouth left him.

She pulled her mouth off of his rod as she looked up at him again with a smile.

"You like this?" She teased. Lucky realized that he must have had a facial expression of pure pleasure that was amusing the woman.

She pressed her lips gently to the tip of his dick, not taking her eyes off of his, and gave it one more kiss before standing up. She placed her knees back on the couch and slowly sat down on his lap until he could feel his dick enter her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she finally took all of him in her.

"I want to be on top when my ass takes you in," she stated as she leaned forward and pressed her open mouth to his once again. Their tongues danced as she began to grind her hips back and forth, causing her pussy to massage his cock.

After a few moments passed, she lifted off of him, reached back to grab his cock and began to lower herself until he could feel his dick begin to press against her tight asshole. Her eyes opened a bit wider and she looked at him.

"I'm not sure I can take you in," she admitted as she lowered herself a bit more, allowing her weight to do more work for her. "It's starting to hurt."

"You don't have to do this," Lucky started to say, but Addison dropped herself further on him and he felt his dick stab into her asshole so quickly that the surprising sensation caused him to grunt out the last few words.

She screamed in what seemed to be a mixture of pleasure and pain as her body continued to drop until he could feel her asscheeks pressed against his lap. She sat on his lap and continued to kiss him he throbbed inside of her. 

"It feels so different," she called out as she pulled her head back. "It hurts, but there's something different about the pleasure that makes it curiously worth it."

She lifted herself back up off of his lap and then started to drop back down again. Her moans grew louder as she became more comfortable with the motions. Before long she was throwing herself up and down on his cock and her asshole was taking all of him in with ease. He could feel her muscles squeezing him as she pulled back up. It felt like her ass hole was jerking him off while she flailed her head around in passion. 

"I'm cumming," she screamed as her body began shaking violently as her asshole squeezed so tightly around his cock that it started to hurt. 

Her hole finally loosened up again, allowing movement once more as she slumped over onto his shoulder. She sat perfectly still as she caught her breath. Sweat poured from her back as she stood up off of his dick until it made a "pop" sound and flopped over on his stomach still twitching. 

"I'll be right back," she stated before walking off through one of the doors of the cabin. After a few moments, she returned with a wet washcloth in her hands. She dropped back down the floor in front of the couch and pressed the cloth to his rod. It was hot and wet. She rubbed it all over him and scrubbed his cock clean before laying it on the floor.

She grabbed him by the base and looked up into his eyes as she lowered her lips onto the tip once more to give him a little kiss. She began to tease him once more with little kisses and the occasional tongue. He didn't know how much more he could stand. 

"I want to drink you tonight," she stated with a seductive smile before opening her mouth and lowering her head down until she was taking him down her throat again. 

He placed his hand on the back of her head again and rubbed his hands over her practically shaved head as she lifted and dropped her mouth around his cock over and over again. She stopped at the tip once and he could feel her tongue dance and slide around over and over again. He put a slight bit more pressure on the back of her head, but her neck strained as she held her position.

"Make me," she mumbled around his cock. 

He put a bit more pressure, but her head remained as he seen her elbows straighten and her hands firmly press into the couch cushions. 

"Make me," she ordered more forcefully. 

He pushed a bit harder and could see her struggling against his force.

"Make me," she repeated.

He couldn't take it anymore. He knew what she was after and he'd be damned if he would let her down. He grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her head down. He could feel her struggle but eventually had her head down until he could feel the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat. She groaned as she started to push her head back up. He let go and her mouth left him as she looked up with a smile.

"Make me swallow your cock," she ordered as she placed her lips back on the tip again.

Once again, he pushed both hands down on the back of her head and pushed until he could feel the tip of his rod hit the back of her throat. She pushed up, but this time he pushed harder until her throat took him in with a loud gulp. He let go as she pulled her head back up and then he pushed down again. 

She moaned loudly as she gulped down his shaft over and over again. He could feel the light touch of her teeth from time to time as her voice vibrated around his cock. He knew he didn't have much longer and she must have picked up on it as well, for soon he wasn't using his hands anymore. She shoved her head down and took him into her throat over and over again until he could feel his dick swell to the beats of his heart.