View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will the Wuhan Virus stop you from chionging?

My understanding is that the current actions by the government/MoH are purely based on public health safety issues ie Covid-19 and its effects and consequences...

So if that is the case...i don't understand the logic behind the government/MoH decisions on one hand to keep schools open while on the other hand shutting down tuition centres...

You would think the social exposure risk would be much higher in schools as opposed to tuition centres...eg just look at the recent fengshan sparkletots Covid-19 cluster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Schools = Govt = Uses Govt resources = Need

Tuition Centres = Private = At own resources = Want

The kids need to study but they want to improve their study.

Comparing both, one is essential while there other is luxury. Not everyone want tuition but everyone definitely need go school study.

Just my thinking.