View Single Post
Old 18-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Monrue from Mansion
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=766854

Location: Central, this is actually the best hotel I've ever been to FL.
Looks: 3/10, not that she is ugly but the photo is with heavy makeup and filter. Very little resemblance
Body: Solid with full tatoo back. Enhance boob but very nicely done. Tear drop shape andvery proportionate with her slender body
French: No
Catbath: 3/10.Minimal
BBBJ: 3/10.Her BBBJ is actually good. Slow and sensual. But BBBJ for 30s, reach for condom and wanted to cap em. Told her wanted to enjoy BBBJ a while more, she did again for 30s then cap me.Gave up.
FJ: Pretty tight,it was nice doggying herin front of the mirror and watching her melons swing.
GFE: 0/10. After first shot, she lie beside me and watch movie on her handphone. No attempt at all to build rapport. Waited for another 20mins to see if she will make any moves.Nothing. Still watching video. Told her I am leaving with 45mins on the clock.

Final Verdict: Don't bother. She is passable for GL Cat50 for her solid body and above average looks (she will probably look pretty in makeup)