View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oathkeeper11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR NUT - rollypolly

1st timer here. 1st FR.
Date n Time: 3June, 2pm
Package: 140/90/2

Looks basically like her photos minus abit of filter. Very pretty.
Skin is very firm and supple, and nice perky boobs.
Very slightly chubby on the tummy but not her fault cuz CB very hard to exercise comfortably now.
Long and straight black hair down to her waist.

Kissing: Yes, but I did not dare to french (first timer here, give me chance)
BBBJ + Paint: Slow type. Lick ball and tip. Allowed for 69 position and painting, not shaved but very clean no taste no smell. Abit more responsive when painting is slightly more aggressive. Very good BBBJ, very wet and slurpy. Came within 3minutes.
FJ: Did a bit of Missionary before went back to BBBJ. Couldnt get 2IC back up and running cuz yesterday night almost couldnt sleep.
Attitude: A little flirty, will grope my butt when washing up, and tickled me when i was being shy. Friendly and will serve you. Feels like shes more of the subservient type of girl. Can converse in english so no issues. She was worried that I didn't shoot 2nd load, but is totally not her fault.
Massage: Pretty comfortable, but i got no frame of reference as this is my 1st time with FL.

RTF: Maybe. Want to try out more first.

Again, this is my 1st time looking for FL so... not her fault that I didnt shoot 2 load. Anxiety and bad sleep. She is very sweet and nice.