View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
TRL Hermes 9/6/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 very Choi and she knows it
Boobs 1000/10 very very beautiful tits but can not touch
Bbbj 3/10 her princess mouth don’t like give blowjob
Cim 0/10 no even with tips also rejected
Fj 9/10 it’s hard to give a Low score when you are fucking someone so pretty

Hermes, 27 Aries is passionate sign. I Guess she is easily miss understood as we expect a submissive Thai but she is a beautiful Thai women that love English music. In her mind she is the best thing in the world and likes to be serviced instead. She is a fish out of the water and would have been good at other things. Full of tats and a lovely set of tits but lacking service. I would complain so much if not this was a lucky draw redemption. Will not rtf. You want to bang a Choi bu, Hermes go, service punters can look elsewhere. Thanks okt best stable in dome 1.
wana book ... but first time message ... okt v fierce say she's not free and don't call her. Next 2 times i checked, no reply liao.