View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.