View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi need some advice here

Some back story
I am reaching 40 soon and married but no kids yet. Last year I start to go into viet pub scene frequently and get to know a VB.

She holding work pass holder and only work at pub maybe twice a week as she have a full time job in the day .

So during that time we go have sex almost every week till today. Early Jan this year we change from hotel to her house after some conversation. She did mention she also got go with other customer but not that often before COVID . So till now i seem to the be the one who still looking for her for sex. Off and on she still meeting her friend ( maybe long regualer customer) for dinner . She mention no sex as also there no hotel available and they are married .

I think quite hard for her to let so many different man to her house to have sex as other roommate will see it and due to her day time job .

So overall these month I have developed feeling on her and she know . But I tell her that for now if I am the only man with her I will treat her good but if let say if after COVID period she want to have other customer , i ask her to let me know so I try to maintain a customer work ger relationship.

She say she kind of like me too but both of us know we don’t really have a future as I married. ( my wife done nothing wrong and still like me a lot and I Will not let her know of this to break her heart )

So recently I reliZe I sink deeper onto her . I manage to know her fb and see and I see some photo that she having dinner with a guy ( cannot see the face but can see the hand ) at her house or other people house .

So I question her and she lie to me say is her roommate bf and tel me if I still want to continue find her she welcome and if I don’t wan she is ok . Still fren and ask me don’t think too much.

So I call her and we talk. She admit that is not her roommate bf but is her ex bf. Which I know of too. She still keep in contact with him . She say they are not like bf/gf but also not customer and more than friend . No sex no money involve. So after some talk we clear the air . She say she enjoy the moment we have for now .

By the way her boss still thought she is with her bf as she also tell me need to maintain that fake status as she before that don’t want her boss to suspect anything why she got money to go eat good food or buy expensive thing as that time she go pub work . I become the one that cannot be seen.

Now i thinking I wan to pull my feeling out but still continue to find her . But kind of hard to pull the feeling off. Anyway to “motivate “ myself not to fall so deep ?

Or try to make her fall in love with me and hold the Er nan status ?

All the viet shifu please advice .