View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Hi for me still got money involve . when see her , have Sex then give .

Yes I understand not to commit any relationship outside . Most of the time I eat fl and massage spa . Tho even sometime I had fling with 2 different thai ger ( not at hang flower place ) , we end it quite fast. .

Go hang flower also hang for fun . Just get ger down and play only . Very early part also go mask 51 very often but never have feeling for vb before . Maybe got but die offf very fast. Still noob and never go oversea play at that time

Then just last years start to go viet pub , sit wijt gers and go hotel like 2 time only. . Normally I go pub don’t really go hotel , just enjoy the beer and ger accompany .

But this ger I thought is also just another sex only , then Sex after sex , week after week. I get hook to her and now here I am having some type of feeling . Think it’s around maybe 9 mths of sex already.

Guess got to keep motivate myself not to have feeling for her. I would actually keep looking at my phone to see she would msg me or not. But sometime I am able to shake off that feeling then next week the cycle start again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
How I wish 15 years back I am not so naive . Then go around play or even go till oversea play . Only last few year ago I manage to go thailand with group of brother and really actualy taste the oversea power .

Only one time and that’s it.

Might be also because i and my wife did not have sex for close to one year . Before that we have sex also because want to try for baby . I did not have the urge with her . Over the year when I go fl or massage is always just hj or bj. Only last year I start to actually have sex with working ger .

By the way the viet ger that I am with now is around 30+ already . Think the second time we have sex , we didi raw halfway , then after that it is always raw .

Actually I should not say now with. I don’t think I have win her heart yet. Maybe also because she cannot do sideline now so stick to me.
I just stated above, you found sex with this MILF enjoyable becos you had been deprived...

Your tryst is all money cash transaction....she will leave after her WP not renewed or she intends to quit...so you will be left out hanging dry...

You taking big risk here of doing RAW knowing she had more than one sex partner...during covid-19 also another big risk...

Having sex at her rental flats another risks...she could easily recorded and then blackmail you next time...

My advice is still same...play safe and be safe....sort out marriage...then clear head to proceed...

Harsh reality ...imagine if you dun have sex with wife then she may be having sex with other guy(s)...

OH btw, paying for sex to a viet gal 30+ yo is no longer desirable....

Borrow boss Sam point 4 . "Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it"

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-07-2020 at 12:20 PM.