View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12445 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Springleaf Garden Estate (Thong Soon)

Long time, I have not written a FR. Let me share my spa session (a bit long winded, pardon me).

This is my favourite area for food with friends. Since CB period starts yet to pay a visit. Asked to go on annual leave and off to here for food and spa.

Arrived and pop-in to the Indo spa. Price is now $50 and has gone up. It does not have individual shower in the massage room. I told the recep that I would go for my lunch first (no booking yet).

Went to my regular loi duck rice shop. Next to it is another spa shop (4th Spa from Prata stall). Interestingly while eating, saw 2 SYT ML walked past. Many uncles saw them and eyes "pop-out" and started small talk. Finished my lunch and I knew I could not visit the next door spa.

I had visited the 1st spa from the prata stall. Nothing much to expect. The 2nd Indo spa tried too. Decided to try the 3rd spa.

Walked in and the ML was at the counter. Show the pricelist : $58 standard and $78 enhanced massage. I asked whether any shower in the room and yes it has. I looked around and notice the place is clean and spice. I asked about the safety measures. Replied was the massage room is very clean and disinfected after every session. i chose the $78 pricelist.

Together with the ML walked to the massage room.
The room indeed is very clean. The ensuite bathroom is total clear transparent acrylic panel.

I asked the ML, "How to shower and you can see everything"

She replied cheeky, "Now don't see, later also see everything"

I started to remove my clothing and the ML left the room. I thought she understood and would return later. About a minute later the ML came in and there I was in her full view. She laid a paper long brief on the bed and remained there while waiting and occasionally looking at me.

Once I opened the shower panel, the ML handed the towel over. After wiping and I asked "Do I need to wear the paper short ?" She insisted and said just in case AV come. She help to wear the shorts.

I asked her for sensual and finger nails massage. She agreed. During the warming up , she could feel I need a proper massage. I said OK to her recommendation.

Straightaway pull the shorts down to expose the full butt. I asked for medium strength massage. Next 30 minutes, soothing and proper massage with plenty of butt massage and some balls massage.

She was friendly and I asked if she could do JG instead of teasing the nether area. She mentioned she is trained by TCM in JG. Well half believed first.

Time to turn over.

Immediately she tore the "shorts to make it into a skirt". She began the jg. She asked about my sex life. I told her that I am 40+ but no longer as strong as before. She asked how often I release. I said no girlfriend or wife seldom and diy pcc is not my cup of tea. She smiled and said today she helped my release.

I asked can start my autoroam. She nodded.

Personality: Friendly and chatty (only mandarin and little bit of english)

Massage: 90% satisfied

JG: 20 minutes of work before discharge. A little pain and also pleasureable.
(I cannot judge whether it is authentic or not)

Boobs: B and under the warm light, nice light purple nipples

JG cost: 50

Safety During Phase 2: Safe Entry and counter registration needed. The Spa is clean and room is tidy and bed sheet and towels are change after each session.

Many bros are not into $78 entrance, I too agree, but once awhile must treat the little brother. I asked what's one gets for the $58 package. She replied just full back and legs massage. No butt massage too. Also room without built-in shower but can use the common bathroom.

No need to PM for contacts. A lot of hints given and it is the 3rd Spa from the Prata stall. The Spa has a FB and the ML that served was Lady L.

Hope you enjoy reading my FR and let us play it safe.