View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Place: 4/10 Horrible hotel. It's a slum-tel. Only saving grace is that you can totally ignore the SafeEntry

Looks: 8.5/10 Can probably classify as just coming out of syt. Her eyes remind me of a younger Rosamund Kwan. Nicely shaped nose. Long luscious black hair. Not really korean idol type. She's fair and slim - defintely a head turner. I beh tahan when I see her wearing the same lacy white panty. The black bush is beckoning me to caress them... but no, she's a vanilla. Sad.

Boobs - Big B. Beautiful nips. Not saggy. Nice to fondle - soft with sufficient volume.

Massage - Wasn't concentrating on how's her massage. Was busy devouring her figure with my hands.

Sensuals - Beginner level. But can see she has been taught a few patterns. I enjoyed it mainly because of the view of her perfect body and her hairs. Her hairs are very wild, its all over your body as she moved up and down.

hj - Beginner level as well. A few twists here and there with the mechinical up down.

She is new to this trade. Very overwhelmed by her first day. Double bookings, bad time management, etc - she has it all. She says she is not use to the DB lookup. So very slow in that as well. Keep saying a lot of numbers dun hv entry and she dare not respond ... I dun know whether its because she's doing it wrong.
I hv no heart to blame her ... because she is pretty. And pretty girls always can get away when making mistakes. She is so flustered that she says she thinking of taking a break tomorrow.

Base on her look and cuteness, I'm sure she will hv many white knights.

I'm RTM on her again next week. Hopefully she will be more coordinated then.