Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KennethTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ����Giselle���� Sweet & Lovely local 24 ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMelhus View Post
Want to give this sweet young thing a review she deserves. What a gem to return after a hiatus she said she was undergoing durng covid.
First impression - she resembles a young poly or uni student. Can't shed the innocence off her despite her saying she worked in a professional industry prior to taking the FL route. Speaks Chinese most of the time and makes her sound really lian type. Just like a sweet little gnd. She is hyper friendly and hyperactive too. Must have stamina to cope with her !
Tight petite body with good proportional boobs. I'm not into voluptuous boobs so Giselle is perfect in this sense. Her moaning is really like a virgin moan who is so shy and lost. Lick her body from frenching, necking then working my way to her nipples, groin then her superbly clean shaven pussy. One of the prettiest pussies seen other than Camy of GG.
Fucking Giselle is like screwing my poly lover all over again. I was able to hold my cum for quite a while, engaging her in missionary, side thrusting, doggying her before cumming in the doggy style.
All in all a satisfying afternoon with her. For her rate I feel she's a really worth money companion.
Met Giselle today, 100% agreed on what bro stated here.

She keeps on apologizing to me since her previous customer was 1 hr late. But once I met her, the wait was definitely worth it.

To all bros out there, please try to be on time.