View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: What's your Plan B in the worst-case scenario that Geylang doesn't re-open foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me? Cannot get $50 fuck you MIGRATE? For this kind of reason you uproot yourself? Hahahaha...you are really desperate and poor and can't get a fuck outside your $50 budget. How can this even be one of the reasons to migrate?

Boi boi, don't talk big. I see you no talent and no ability to migrate. You're just a desperately poor loser stuck in Spore. Which country want you? Please faster go. Got ability can go now. No need to wait.

It's always the losers and those who can't afford the standard of living in Spore who call their own country a shithole. GL $50 is a shithole but you have no problems spending your life there. I don't see you complaining? You go for the CHEAPEST fuck available in GL and you complain Spore is a shithole. Are you a clown?

Nobody here is asking you to stay. UK grad losers welcome to leave anytime. Which high end country you going where they offer you $30 a fuck? Republic of Petain Road or Congo? LOL

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WITH YOUR $50 FACE? FUCK OFF FROM SPORE.

Want to migrate can leave now, no need to wait. No ability to do so don't talk so much. Can only afford $50 for a fuck want to teach govt what to do. Jokes.
read ur post make my eyes pain