Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Guess the pandemic can divert many brothers to MP from GL so they can pick and choose. Before Covid, 50 autoroam and romance lao kao type. Now she told me 何况我们这里只有一种。I think I can write this joint off
That's right, even the previously unpopular MP also enjoying good biz. Most have no lack of customers since GL is close. The only place now where one could just walk in to play is MP. Most ML also hang up high to sell. ML quote a price and small bro took over. Some find that bargaining may lose some mood or result in lack of service. That's why willingly give in to the price thinking it's not a everyday thing and already paid for a massage. Mind games.

From a ML mindset, if she can earn $80, why should she ask for $50 instead. Just quote the higher price first. Most ML are just here to earn as much as possible within the shortest time.