View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Melody
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Hdly: Excellent feeling and very intense cumming, she knows what she is doing for sure, probably the best hand job i experienced. Depending on how over sensitive your penis head becomes post ejucalation, you might want to tell her more strength or less strength.... The feeling is really good, its almost like her milking you of all your sperm. You will experience an intense orgasm as she gently strokes out more and more sperm from you. For me, in future i will tell her less strength so that i won't cum so fast and a lighter touch during the orgasm milking as my dick gets really over sensitive when i am cumming.

Comparison with Soda:
Melody is better then Soda in the massage and hand job department. Her hands are also more skillful in HJ. Especially when u compare soda hard tugging during orgasm which leads to oversensitive pain and melody soft strokes which can let u shiver in intense pleasure.

However soda wins in prostrate area and spermless orgasm. Soda is also younger with better figure and personally much more GFE for me.

Did not try melody JG so no comment.

Comparison with Lisa:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/

Lisa gives a deep massage that is not as relaxing as melody but you definitely will feel the effects tomorrow morning. Lisa massage is MORE Effective then melody, try it to believe it.

Lisa HJ lose to both melody and soda. She does have some techniques to amplify the sensations but lost out to melody killer HDLY. She also dun have soda's prostate skills......however if u have muscle aches and massage is your top priority then Lisa is better then both of them.

*I posted a mr on soda and lisa before in my thread

Thanks for the comparison, I am searching for a good HDLY master and would want to try Melody soon. =)