View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Your husband is so lucky to have you as a wife! So young and yet so capable, able to take care of your young boy single-handedly." I complimented her. In my mind, I was dying to see if she looks as good as her profile pic.
'Circuit Breaker' came and went but it did leave lasting effects/aftereffects. There was a paradigm shift in the way things were done. When Phase 2 came, I was thinking that everybody would have to return to work. Turns out most of us could still work from home. Myself, I was on a weekly rotation basis so I spent half the time at home.

To Maggi, there was no difference. Ever since she married her husband and gotten pregnant, their 'agreement' was for her to stay at home and look after their son while her husband went out to work. She was a 'stay home mum' to begin with; the parent stuck at home 7/24 with an active little boy, trying to cope with the chaos. The only difference now is that her husband had to return back to the workforce.

I wonder if her husband's company was really that busy because I was given the impression that right off the bat, after they started work, he was not only working but working a lot. He kept saying to Maggi that he needed to 'fight' to keep the business afloat. So, apart from the stress and risk to his health, when he came home, he seemed exhausted. Sometimes, according to Maggi, he didn’t even touch his handphone (to play games) and went straight to bed.

Was he really very busy? Or was he just finding an excuse to leave home so that he could meet up with his 'Mobile Legend' chicks? Why was he always so tired? 'Circuit Breaker' made him soft? Or had he something on the side that drained him of his energy?

"Our home is like a hotel now lor," she complained, "he only comes home to eat and sleep."

"Wahh! Hotel leh! Then you must be his sexy mistress!" I tried to push my luck a bit, see what I can gather?

"Oh! Please!" she said, "After I gave birth to my son, he hasn’t touched me. Last time I had to beat him off with a stick. Now, I have to make appointment with him." She complained.

There were more message exchanges between us as she aired her grievances while I provided a listening ear.

"Oh! Sorry!" she finally texted, "I better stop now."

"Your hubby is back?" I asked innocently, "Then we’d better stop."

"No la! I tell you all these things. Wait later your wife get upset with me." Was Maggi trying to dig information here?

"I’m a widower," I said, "I no longer have a wife to get jealous." I half-chuckled at my text reply.

"Oh no! Sorry!" she apologized, "It must be hard for you. Living life alone, without your wife."

Was she asking me a question? Or was she giving me a statement?

Hard for me? She had no idea............

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only