Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Banks' OL are hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Sharing an old story....
Many years ago, was browsing on wechat and came across insurance agent (27 years at the time) working for a well known insurance company.
I wa so my looking to flirt as I had enough insurance while she was looking to sell the policy but we connected well and after her persistence to listen to policy decided to meet finally. Offered her lunch at a mall near her work place. I wasn’t hungry though and while she ate a lot I enjoyed watching her eat and she tried to sell the policy which didn’t work. She was very pretty looking (originally from mainland China).
At about 5.30 that evening, I just sent her a text
Me: it was awesome to meet you
She: likewise
Me: sorry but I don’t need any policy but I wanted to say you are extremely beautiful.
She: I like you too. (Surprise)
Me: would love to see you again and maybe hug you. Haha
She: so fast.
Me: I don’t keep feelings inside
She: only hugs?
Me: ......maybe I get lucky would love to kiss you, with your permission.
She: now?
Me: (shivering that it could probably go all wrong but gathered courage) : yes
She: where?
And we met at Clarke quay within 15 minutes and at a corner car park were kissing, smooching and feeling each other all over.
Over a couple of years we fucked like bunnies in the car, hotels and even fought like gf Bf. Lol. When it became emotionally too much to handle ( I am married and she Ofcourse knew from day 0), we parted as friends but not before she asked me to take a policy from her for old time’s sake as her business was bad. So I bought it and bade goodbye.

A couple of years ago, one day was very horny , connected with her but she wasn’t interested . Haha!! Those were the days....

PS: my apologies for the typos.
Good share bro cheers!