View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

I wanted to take things to the next level.

ME- "Jolene, it would be better if you lie down on the bed, so it would be easier for me".
I suggested

JOLENE:”HUH ?!?! No need........
your hands will be tired” she rejected me

ME-“You make such delicious meal for us everyday. I would do ANYTHING for you”

I persuaded her as my hands continued to gently massage neck muscle.

ME:” your muscle very tight, need to loosen it, else got problem next time” I tried to coax her into taking up my offer.

She finally accepted and i followed her into her room.
She awkwardly lie down on her chest and closed her eyes while i sat at the edge of the bed.
Could tell she was a little uneasy with the idea of getting massaged by a “stranger”

ME-“Jolene, what are the secrets behind the amazing taste of all your cookings?”
I tried to take the attention away from her insecurities.

JOLENE-“You flatter me, it’s just normal home cooked food”

ME-“I will come home everyday on time just to eat your food.” I threw in more compliments.

I channeled my inner Thai masseur spirit
Applying pressure on the sweet spots.
There were soft cracks, as I worked my way down her upper spine.
She seem to be enjoying the massage.

My hands occasionally “accidentally” glided past the side of her soft breasts while massaging the armpit lymph nodes.
Jolene's body slightly shifted whenever my hands brushed past the side of her tits.
Her ears turned slightly pinkish while i was massaging. (That Tshirt is getting in the way !!)

ME-“Jolene, this AREA (My fingers pressing on her side boob below her armpit) . Can feel a small clot and lump.”
I tried to “create a problem (无中生有)”

JOLENE-“YA quite painful when you press.....”

ME- “This area feels quite clotted, do you experience tightness in your chest sometimes.”
I continued to press hard on the sensitive spots

JOLENE- “OUCH ! There quite painful... hmmm ya sometimes will have a bit of tightness. How you know ?”

My “problem” seem to be working.

Next I wanted to test her limits further.

ME - “The knots seemed to be there for a long time and it wouldn't be good to leave them there."

I started to press on all her sensual spots like a professional masseur. This time more bold with movements down her armpits.

ME-“ Does this feel good?”

JOLENE-“yes”
(I wanted to make her say yes, so I can move on)