View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
URGHHHHHH my imagination is driving me crazy.

JOLENE - "Ryan, are you there?"

I was shaken out of my imagination.

ME-“ya”

JOLENE-“you stopped......finished already ?”

ME- "Not yet, I'm moving onto your legs! They look tired from all the housework."

I shifted my strong hands, to the back of her upper thighs and legs.

ME: "This will help to improve blood circulation and prevent the spider veins from forming.

ME:”Whoa got one coming out already. Better put some oil to rub it away."

JOLENE:”huh I don’t like veins on my legs, help me please”

I dripped the body oil onto the back of her silky smooth thighs.

This time she didn't react. I knew she is enjoying this.

Each time i rubbed, i purposely brush my hands past her inner thighs, close to her pussy for some stimulation.
This went on for another good 10 mins before I stopped.

ME- "Ok, we are done!
Jolene do you feel more relieved ?”

JOLENE- "Thank you Ryan."

JOLENE-“Didn’t know you can massage so well ! “

She seemed to give me the look that she wanted more.

ME-“HeHe ! It’s my pleasure, you take care of us so well.”
I said as I turned and angle my lower body, hiding the erected cock that was poking out of the pants like a canon.

JOLENE- "I'm going to take a shower to wash off the oil".

I went back into my room, my canon is hard as a statue refusing to go down. I distracted myself by looking at some work emails. Even after 15 mins, I was hot as ever, doesn’t seem to be working at all. Scenes of myself on top of Jolene’s fair body flooded my mind.

I decided to head to the kitchen to fetch a cold bottle of Coca Cola, to cool myself down.

As I passed by the laundry basket,my itchy eyes decided to have a look. Lying on top of the pile of dirty laundry were a pair of sexy navy underwear, freshly taken off her butt. Didn’t know Jolene wear such sexy underwear even at home.

TO MY SURPRISE ! HOLY CRAP she got wet during the massage !

Her panty still has a small strain of pussy juice.
It’s still wet.

Whoa just thinking about what happened earlier - the sensations on my hands and now this WET underwear, my bulge became bigger and bigger.
I could take it anymore, I went to the toilet and checked clear my artillery.

Over the next few days I planned for something further. I want her to yearn for my touch.