View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
I concur with the good reviews about XQ. Petite and slim frame. Tits are not big, but still okay for me to grab and knead. Great bj even with CD on. Damage is as what was mentioned in previous posts. Had a chat with her after deed and feel that she dont chop people like how other MLs in PL do. (Eg. Guy opt for full job but shoot earlier during bj, XQ will only charge the damage for bj and no fj, whereas some MLs will just charge you for fj damage even if you shot off earlier.) That conversation alone has made XQ one of my better MLs I’ve came across. Everything is okay, just that if there’s an attached shower in her shop, it would be better.

My 2 cents worth.
Talking about XQ.... I dunno if I should post my one and only experience here.
A kind bro had given me her shop unit and I went to try my luck after reading so much about her. My 1st 2 trips there were in vain as her door was closed. On my 3rd trip down I was lucky as her door opened to let a custoner out just as I was passing. Saw XQ and asked available? She told me to wait 5 mins while she locked the door and went off. It was my 1st time seeing XQ but somehow I felt she looked familiar. 5 mins later she returned and told me she needed to go to the toilet. Negotiated for 30 mins session with short massage and full service for $150 all in.

Massage was really short @ 5 mins only befire she told me to turn over while she stripped to full nude. Used wet wipes to clean me up and started bbbj. Quite long and allowed me 5G roaming including letting me fingerfuck her pussy. She wets easily and soon my fingers were dripping wet with her juices.
She then went out to get a cd and cap me before riding me cowgal. Her style is fast and furious up down riding. Seeing her panting and sweating.... I suggested to change position. She ask me what position I want to do? I reply her doggy can? Of course can she reply..... and got up to change position to reverse Cowgal..
Like this is also doggy she said..... and continued her fast and furious riding until I shot my load. Could see she was high and enjoying herself.

While XQ went out to clean herself up.... it suddenly dawned on me why she looked familiar. She is residing at the unit opposite my in-laws at their condo. To confirm that it is not a mistaken identity... I tried to ask for her contact details. She would only give me her wechat but not contact number. I then told her she looked familiar..... she ask did I ever book her before?

She was stunned and shocked when I asked her if she is staying at XXX unit no YYY?
I told her my in-laws are her neighbours.
And XQ is also familiar with my in-laws as her kid sometimes play with my nephews & niece.
Luckily I dun visit my in-laws often.... maybe once or twice a month. I told XQ to keep our tryst a secret from the old folks.

That was my only visit to XQ as I forced myself to avoid her so as not to complicate matters.
And she is a divorced Singaporean lady with a pink nric although she claims to be PRC.