Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 19
TLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by immshop View Post
If you have budget, go to Xin YiDaiJiaRen(KTV), and get the mama to get you one that you like to bring back... Go early.

They will always "quote" you RMB1500, you can try to bargain to 1000RMB or if you are really good 500RMB. But I think you will end up paying 1200RMB to 1500RMB. Since you are Newbie with no SERIOUS contacts.

SERIOUS I mean local.

Agree on everything before leaving... and the MM(s) will always ask for a bit more after all the activities.
Thanks Bro immshop,

Where is XinYiDaiJiaRen? U hv the location/address?

Normally what time do KTVs start? How early is early. Go early means can ta poa the mm out early say 10 pm? Means pay more? Is there a peak period where MM are at full force? Read your postings about past midnight when KTV end. Wld prefer to start sexercise much earlier.

I know tt HC / massage joint in SHA have timing when the MM report for work and they do have schedule. So go too early, not much choice and ang pai normally appear in the later shift. Go too late all the good ones kana dian oredi.

What are the normal things to agree on besides the ON what time to leave. What other normally negotiated terms & conditions that I shd make clear.

BTW, you have any local contact to kai seow?

Any street pickup joint around XinYiDaiJiaRen? Would want to walk around there before going to XYDJR.

Yours truly, a Xiamen, KTV and ON booking newbies looking forward to more guidence from you or any bros here. Pls PM me too!

Thank you!