View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
after the cut, there is no pain. in fact the day after, the pain is not at the place when the snip takes place. for me, it is my cock hair that got stuck in the blood clot. when my cock move, it pull the hair along...ouch.

when i sleep, i didnt wear anything, jus face upwards lor. its the head, being exposed now that is very sensitive...till now also trying to get used to it.

in fact, on monday, 1 of the stitch broke, the one that is at the bottom of the head, where got a vein there. i bled, quite a fair bit, then found something swell up pretty big, then when back to AH to check. nb make me stayed for a nite, spend labour day in 'jiak hong chu', damn bloody boring.

was told at nite to go for surgery to re-stitch, then when the surgeon came to take a look, nabei, he jus use his hand and pull it off...turn out its jus a big blood clot....consolation is that the nurse clean me up, n in the morning, got female doc to check too...hahaa

yesterday, 1 of the stich drop off, now another one drop off too, think got about 9-11 stitches in total.
bro i thougt u say they jus cut no stitches is required?