Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Well said bro. Different venue different feel.

GL - Direct and quick. Got the most excitement going house to house to look for the most attractive one to fuck. But sometimes, you might get a sense of emptiness after the fuck.

FL - I refering to the online one. This one is like the Forest Gump chocolate box, you never know what you going to get. Even when the picture looks so good, the actual experience can turn out otherwise. I gotten the most disappointment from this actually

ML (sleazy) - This one is similar to GL but lacks the choices. Depends alot on fellow samsters recommendations but not everytime accurate too cos different guys have different tastes.

ML ($88) - This type can have a good massage + pretty girls to choose from. I like the quality of girls here. Generally very pretty but expensive and no fj release.

ML (legit) - This one really tests patience. Can lead to nothing except a good massage to relax the muscles. But if can get something more from this, got the sense of achievement and satisfaction haha

KTV - This is by far the most expensive but totally different feel. Got choices, got entertainment, got buildup. Sometimes can dabao sometimes cannot, so it adds to the anticipation and satisfaction. But cannot do that often as it is heavy on the pocket.

So yes, they all serve different purposes and gave different feels. Last time still got the health centres. Especially those that have buffet and sauna type, lagi best.

Now really scared we got lesser and lesser choices. Haiz.
wow well summarised on different aveunes of play in sg.
what does HC mean by the way???