View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 06:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Singapore] - 2 male passengers accused on grabbing male Grab driver's cock during pr

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE — Two men claimed trial on Monday (2 August) to molesting a male Grab driver who was sending them home after a night of drinking.

Goh Suet Hong, 39, and Neo Wei Meng, 40, who are friends, each face one charge of molesting the 32-year-old male Grab driver on 12 November 2018 between 1.18am and 3.03am, while they were on the way to their respective homes.

Goh, who is a Malaysian and Singapore permanent resident, and works as a hairdresser here, is accused of touching the alleged...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.