View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Haunting Sex Story

Chapter Nine

Ramona noticed the subdued demeanor of her children at supper. Gone was their carefree exuberance and the laughter that went with it. She started to ask them what was wrong, but decided not to. In some ways her children seemed like strangers lately, but she chalked that up to puberty and the inner turmoil that all teenagers faced sooner or later as they grew to adulthood.

She had been happy that they were so light-hearted, since she thought that would be a buffer to her announcement that she had some papers for Smith to sign and needed to take them to him that night. The result of her statement, made in passing, was not what she'd expected. She'd expected Debbie to make some snide comment about Smith, or object in some way. She'd expected Robby to just sit, silent, as he did so often when Smith was discussed.

Instead, Debbie turned red and shifted in her chair silently. It was Robby who spoke.

"I thought that was your job," he said, his fork suspended halfway to his mouth. "Why didn't you take them to him today?" He, too, looked uncomfortable, but not angry.

Ramona hadn't thought she'd be questioned like that, and her mind scrabbled for a believable answer.

"Well ... um ... they weren't ready in time," she said.

Robby, of course, knew exactly why his mother wanted to go see Smith. And, while the sight of the man rutting into his beautiful mother turned him on, it was also distasteful in some way he couldn't understand. The image of his mother's milky white breasts shaking as the man slammed into her was burned into his memory, as was her assent to being impregnated. That just wasn't the woman who was sitting across the table from him now, and he didn't want her to go be that woman again.

"So, have him sign them tomorrow," he said, his voice tinged with surliness.

"I need to process them tomorrow," said his mother. "And I'm right here, next door. It'll save time if I take care of them tonight." She couldn't understand her children’s resistance to this, and it was a pivotal part of her plan to see her brother more often. She pushed that plan.

"In fact, I plan on seeing him a lot while I'm here at home. It's so much quicker than driving all the way over here during the day and wading through all those contractors." It sounded eminently reasonable to her, despite the fact that the bank was only six blocks from the manor.

"Yeah, right," said Robby heavily.

What was running through his mind was the fact that Smith knew the twins didn't like him, and that Smith had a piece of information that could ruin things even more than he had ruined things already. It was inevitable, based on what she had been doing with him, that she would see him again. It was also inevitable, in Robby's mind, that he would tell her what he had seen. At the same time, he hadn't seemed offended or outraged by what he'd caught them doing, and that seemed odd somehow too. His statement that he meant the siblings no harm also twisted in Robby's mind, because it didn't make sense either. Debbie had all but declared war on him, but he acted like nothing was wrong.

Ramona wanted to hear assent from her children ... to have their permission to go next door more or less regularly, and because of that, she heard Robby's comment as grudging acceptance that her plan did, in fact, make sense. She missed completely the ambivalence flashing across her son's face.

Ramona made herself wash the dishes before she went to see her brother. While she felt no shame or guilt for what they shared, she knew that her feelings were driving her and she didn't like the feeling of not being in control. There had been a lot of upheaval in her world of late, and "deciding" what to do and when to do it helped her cope with the sensation of being adrift on a sea with no rudder.

But, as soon as her hands were dry, she picked up her briefcase and sang out that she'd be back in a while. Not waiting for an answer she hurried out to the car. She could have walked, but she felt like driving up to the house would look better in case some passerby saw her enter the estate.

As she sat in the car her pussy was already getting wet.

《最好朋友的女朋友发现我在自慰并让我射精两次!》高清播放http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《一张感觉惊艳的面孔》高清播放http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

TBC