View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

LTD’s ML’s

Some bros may remember the now defunct website LTD (Little Tiger’s Den). Under the original owner, LTD prided itself with “exclusive girls” (not advertised online elsewhere), strict QC which “guaranteed” great service, and strictly for massage only. Of course I did not believe the last part…)

Prelude

LTD was a reliable website circa 2014-2015, under its incumbent owner. The website and individual ads for the girls contained statements like a company’s vision/mission – strive to be the best in massage services, every girl is QC’ed, and customers have right to walk away without paying if it’s a fake photo. And LTD focused on massage girls only, while competitive websites had “massage” and “full service” sections.

A few ML’s told me LTD’s boss, a Singaporean young man, can be temperamental – if he doesn’t like you, you can’t advertise on LTD! I tried several LTD girls and they were great! Can’t remember them all, but here’s a few:

From the quartet affectionately known as the “Four Seasons” (I sampled all four), my favourite was the soft spoken and lanky Winter, whom I found to be classy for an ML. There’s Zhu Er – her breasts were so huge (38C?), they could give you a concussion!

There was a “little girl” - Cutie - really cute and adorable (age 19-20?), so innocent that I was afraid some big bad wolf (bro) will just eat her! Ruby was an absolute cock-teaser, naturally friendly and a cheeky fun-lover! And of course, Yuki – the one with the massive tattoo on her leg like a yakuza, but she was, in fact, a timid and slightly blur queen, who had a beautiful face, and an even more beautiful pair of tofu-like breasts with an unkempt bush which was perpetually moist with cunt juice.

But there were a few other LTD ML’s who I had great chemistry with, and they were part of the reason why I cut down on pure FL’s… coz I got a decent massage followed by passionate love-making… at the cost of a massage...

Next: All you need is Love