View Single Post
Old 30-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

“Silent Understanding”

Through the years, I have had both good and bad ML experiences. Fortunately, the good experiences outnumber the bad ones. There were also a few ML’s who I was able to have sex with, at no additional cost, namely Mona, Suzie, Baby 1, Baby 2, Love and Fate, as in my previous stories.

But “Ally” was in a different category altogether – while a couple of the previous ML’s that I bedded were popular, they were not “ang pai” so to speak – “Ally” was an undisputed “ang pai”.

(“Ally” is not her work name then. Using a pseudonym - high possibility she’s married and lives here)

On top of her good massage skills, Ally was a pretty, shapely and intelligent young lady of about 25 years-old. I was one of her early customers before she was unanimously viewed as an “ang pai”. It came to a stage where she was so in-demand, she was only attending to her regulars.

When I first met Ally, I was gob-smacked. A petite girl – no more than 1.6m tall – with beautiful eyes in an angelic face. She was blessed with a natural 33B chest that was perfect for her frame, and was comfortable speaking English. As I got to know her better over her few stints here, she differentiated herself in the sea of ML’s with her high intellect – let’s just say she was worldly and up to speed with current affairs.

As we became more familiar with each other, I often booked two-hour sessions to enjoy her company and the overall experience. Arriving at her place, there was no rush to shower or get on with the massage. Very hospitable, she would offer me a glass of red wine, and I would ask for permission to smoke in her cosy apartment. After shooting the breeze over a glass of red, I would just strip on the sofa and walk across the hall to the bathroom. It was like I lived there!

The massage was good – no doubt she’s trained – and the sensual part was equally good. Ally liked to plant kisses on my chest before moving south to my crotch with her kissable lips. She would tell me “close your eyes and relax” (coz I kept looking down at her), as she went about seducing me. It was really tantalising how she swallowed my bulging cock into her cute, tiny mouth.

Making love was not a given, nor a frequent affair with Ally. I can’t remember exactly when, I would estimate my fourth visit that I “tested the water”. We had progressed to 69 position and I was eating her pussy as she slurped noisily on my cock. Tilting my head aside to grasp for breadth, I told Ally I was going to take my condom. She did not reply, but moved aside to let me get off the bed to take the condom.

I capped myself and looked at her. She did not look at me; she stared at my hungry cock. “Lay down”, she said. Those were the only words she spoke for the next 20min or so, as she rode me, followed by me riding her, followed by doggie as I finally shot my load into her. We kissed and hugged in bed for a few minutes after that to normalise our intense heartbeats. Then it was back to the sofa for another glass of red wine and a post-sex puff, with the both of us wrapped in towels.

Subsequently, we had a silent understanding that we will make love if she initiated it. I don’t keep tabs, but on average, every 3 to 4 visits ended in hot, steamy, fuck sessions. The “signal” was a seductive eye motion from her, motioning me to “go get it” (condom) – nothing spoken - and I would dutifully (ok, gleefully) fetch the condom and hand it to her. She would do the rest – cap me, and nominate who’s on top, and things just flowed on from there. After sex, we chilled out with a glass of red. She never, ever inferred about additional payment for sex.

One day, Ally told me she was stopping work in a few weeks’ time as she was dating someone seriously. Apparently a bro had proposed to her. I met her a couple of times before she stopped work, and she never again gave me the “signal”. I was conflicted. Selfishly, I miss fucking her – she was a willing and passionate sex partner. But objectively, it was a positive development for Ally, she could exit the erotic massage scene and have someone look after her.

I hope Ally is well, wherever she is.

Next: Ivy, the sweetie pie