View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

a belated FR for Ke Xin as i visited her last week.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/

Location: Need a short walking distance from MRT station but is discreet enough (G Area). I think she moved to Hotel based on some FR wrote. So for the location I'm not sure anymore.
Looks: 8/10 (syt and pretty. Similiar with what she shared in her post just reduced 5% from the beautifying app that nearly all MLs used.
Body: 8/10 I am a sucker for petite and slim body and she have both. Not for boobs lovers but she got a perfect nice tits on her petite frame. Those bros who like Teh/Teah voice would love it. I heard her speaking on phone after completing the deed and is the same thru' out, so pretty sure not fake Teh voice to entertain our bros.
Massage: NA since not there for massage. If those who love hard solid massage, then I think better to seek elsewhere.
HJ: 8/10 (sensual and patient with a lot of effort trying to please. Not a lot of pattern like some more experienced MLs but kudos to her to keep provide a all round effect to ensure bros here get their deed done. It helps with her FN and willing to accommodate wearing just stockings for the massage session, smoking hot! Nearly forget to mention that the sensual for me lasted like good solid 30-40mins?!!)
Gfe: 8/10 (Pretty good and decent as she will try to have a continuous conversation going on as long the bro here want to talk. HP usage wise pretty low for my whole session not sure because the time i went maybe quiet. She only used 1 during the session and she asked my permission to reply a message before proceeding. For that I think is pretty alright.)

Rtm: A good fall-back plan if my adventure to new uncharted is forbidden. Booking with her is fine for me but i heard some bros have hard time securing a slot with her. Guess it was my lucky day that day.