Old 14-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My journey.....

She lost her virginity to her ex bf when she was 16yo and it was him who introduced her to the world of sex.

They broke up when she was 18 because he was seeing another lady and it took her 2years to recover from it,though she promised herself not to be involved in a relationship again but after seeing me she told me that its better that I pay attention to a basketball than to pay attention to another lady,that’s why she made the move on me.

Feeling flattered I wanted to turn over and kiss her but I saw tears glistening in her eyes.

“wat happened?why are you tearing?”

“promise mi that you will not leave me for another woman,I wont be able to take such a trauma anymore”

“I promise”

***Note: we broke up later because of the fact that she was forced to marry another rich man in Indonesia for business purposes between the 2 families and lost contact totally even though I have been staying at the same place all these years and she never turned up again***

Soon it was time for the tournament and she whispered into my ears “you win the match tonight,I will allow you to sleep with me tonight,lose it and you go home and hug your pillow tonight”

Needless to say we lost that match,(bros and sis,you think my name is Michael Jordan arh?can win match by myself)

After the match she was every bit the caring gf,passing me my towel and drinks,though disappointed at the loss of the match but I was happy cos I gained a gf that day.

Went to change village for nasi lemak(my fav) as a reward for sweating out the game.
After nasi lemak,the group splitted and I prepared to hop onto her car,just when I was about to step into the car she shouted:“eeks!stay away from the upholstery with your sweaty body,I don’t want my car to be smelly”

“I tot you like the manly smell?”

“yah smell is smell but not busoh sweaty smell!”

“ok ok than I take cab home lor,afterall today I lost the game need to go home hug pillow and sleep”

“ok bye bye”
She closed the car door and drove off…

I was totally shocked…I mean c’mon how come she really so crazy say drive off than drive off one?

Lan lan flagged a cab down and headed for home,along thw way home my pager beeped again…

“sorry dear I cant allow sweat smells into my car,sweet dreams,tomorrow I pick u up at 8am*muacks muacks*”

“nabeh ccb,xiao char bor,tomorrow must break up with her liaos,secally one day she kee xiao and kill me how?” I told myself after reading the paging message

“uncle,stop in front at the bus stop there hor,thank you”
After alighting from the cab I headed straight to 7-11 to get a drink to cool myself off after being ditched by such a crazy ger

“a can of coke for you sir,anything else?”
Asked the sweet 7-11 cashier

“yah kent small packet one and your phone number if possible cos I just got ditched by my char bor”

“coke and kent will be 2.70 sir,as for my number wait till my bf becomes my ex and I am still working here than I will give it to you”

Gave her $3 and left the place…

Taking a stroll home and puffing away(that time they say under 18 canot smoke but haven implement the law yet but anyways I just reached 18 and that time small pack of ciggies only cost $1.60 per pack,those were the days)

I reached the lift and was about to press the lift when someone tried to strangle me from behind,instinctively my elbow went straight at the assailant and I heard a loud “ouch”
The grip was loosen and I turned around and saw my dear Julie grabbing her tummy

“are u ok?”I said as I went up to her and hugged her

“u mad is it?elbow until so hard”though in my embrace she managed to struggle free,lifted up my arm and bit it really hard

“ouch!whose the mad one here?left me stranded at change village,come up to me trying to strangle me and now biting my arm?”

“you are the mad one not me….i purposely came back to see if you reach home already and yet u elbow me”

That day than I know,that women when it comes to argument can change their wrongs to your wrongs and you gotta suffer in silence

I machiam “chui tak lan”(dick shoved inside mouth) kept quiet and shook my head

“ok now u see my safe and sound,u can go back home now”

“u want mi to go back home ?really?”

“yes,and before I forgot,I dont wanna be with u anymore,I cannot take your surprises”

“dear dear….dont angry lah,just a joke only lah….”she started her soft skills as she lock her arms around my arm and brushed her soft tits around my arm

Very the shiok but than still angry

“eyh I not like you leh,got car drive,I poor guy no money one leh,secally I no money how to take cab home from change village?u expect me to sell my butt to earn taxi fare is it?”

“no lah you wont be broke one,just now I put $50 in your wallet while you were playing your game,don’t angry already lah,please please”

“nabeh,you think I eat soft rice is it?”I shook off her arm when I heard that

“no,I know,don’t get the wrong idea,just take it as my share on dates ok?we go dutch when we go on dates,except for petrol on my car,that one can claim company so no need to worry”
“ok so now u see me already can go home liaos,see you tomorrow”

“u really want mi to go arh?”

“of cos lah,u say I lose liaos hug pillow sleep mah”

“no lah,u are always my winner”she held my hand and walked towards the car as she said this