View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

I cheong using the principle of “no touch wife by any Singaporean”. So far, some issues happened to my friends. Those married very horny wives have a lot of problem. Those who fuck a lot before marriage continue fucking a lot after marriage (but with other guys). Those who are pretty and maintain their body and dress sexily also kana fucked a lot (continue target by other tiko bros). The group who married plain Jane bo taiji (those ladies who are too busy and taking care of kids and in the end totally cannot make it). The group that marries rich, cui and hippo wives are the best. Wives much richer than them so even if divorced, wife truly fuck it. Furthermore, hippo and look cui usually not desirable unless meet someone with special taste. Husband always eat out but still go home accompany hippo wife (need their financial support). Happy marriage group. Lol!

The best group is the single group. I have some friends who remained single and they just fucked around. All you need is a fancy car and a nice 2 bedroom condo. This group of cb kia is the smartest. Usually all high level scholars