View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
May i ask, which 1 IPL is the best or most affordable? i am thinking of Japan IPL....
various shops have varying packages available, i liked JapanIPL cause they go by the concept of pay per use and you just need to top up the shots after each session of usage, this is good for maintenance if you cant find better options however i stopped going to them even if i have leftover 100+ shots is because i feel they are a con-job as my last trip i have very minimal hairs but they still shot me 200+ shots when it could well have been below 100 shots, then i realised they anyhow expend shots to make you pay more later. thus i no longer go to them. now just go to an ML for IPL maintenance and is fixed rate based on the area i'm concentrating on irregardless of number of shots.

Last edited by Hotstuff82; 23-11-2021 at 02:47 PM.