Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginogrego View Post
Anyway last Sunday I tried texting some of the girls from a website. Waited for an hour but none replied. So I took the liberty to walk down the industrial area and some mechanic shop houses. Saw I neon sign board showing the house number only. No signage and no advertisement poster anywhere near. So I went up the stairs and saw a small door. Ring the bell and a Malay/Indian lady show up to open the door. Wearing like a cheongsam but only till thigh. If she bend down, can see everything from the waist down. But she told me the place fully book and she gave me her number. So I went down and smoke a cigarette before moving off. I text her and she called me back asking where I was. I said I was only downstairs and she ask me to come up quick. Not wasting time I went up go to the room and never ask her about the fully book issue. She's a Indian Muslim Singaporean staying around the north but work in the east. I shower in the room and she came in. Massage is not so good but then came the question and I quickly opt for the full service. I was rubbing her wet pussy while she does bbbj. Suck milk while cow riding. Her moaning really turns me on. Change to missionary and last doggy style alllllll the wayyyyyyyy. We cuddle for a minute or 2 before I took a shower again and went back home. Damage was $50+$150. Actually she wanted $180 because she's a Singaporean but Singaporean or no I will not pay more than $150 for a service and she agreed.
Pls pm me her ctc n location