View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Dear fellow bros, I m considering to buy a trimmer. However, I was wondering whether it can totally trim off the pubic hairs like I m using the manual razor to scrap off. Need your advice on this. TIA
trimmer won't get the "smooth" shave finish, even at the lowest setting, presuming you use the clip on "protectors" (not sure what you call them) you will end up with stubbles, the lower the setting, the shorter the stubble.

i would not suggest using it with a bare trimmer without the protector in case you nick or cut yourself... unlike shavers, this is a pinch and cut. very painful compared to razor cuts.

hope this helps