Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
There was a few times when I took out 2 blue notes, she snatches away from me and bundle the 2 blue notes together with her thick blue stash of notes. I told her I haven't pay her finish, she just ignored my request and drag me to the kitchen for a beer drinking session. haha
that one is paying for beer only si bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I did ask leh.. Nobody reply. Haha! But I heard is ex but dunno how ex. $300?
sorry bro that one i cannot help u.. i delete her contact liao... also hor nobody will reply one la... those have her number must sum par to protect with life one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
$250 must give $250 service lor. She must b very confident about herself to ask for higher price.
u remember a few year ago we not enough eggs.. so prata kosong is $1 but prata telur is $2... because got demand then the price shoot up.. the egg is very nice or not is depend on u liao... maybe u pay more so think the egg good..