Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
VVoF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trouble starting love scam cheater

Hello all samster ,

I am married over 10 years. Recently my wife and i are having relationship issue.

About a few months ago, i started noticed she is chatting very late in the night. Initially i do not feel wrong until one fine day. I decided to spot check on one night. Then i noticed 1 guy keep messaging her. Initially she denied everything. Saying it is personal freedom or just normal friends. ( I knew she is always easy on guy sweet talk)

I managed to sneak into her phone. A whole nightmare. They are sweet talking . All those talk really make me feel disgusted, sad and angry. At first i thought the worst had happen . She is having an affair.

I monitored for a few weeks. Then i felt they might not even met before. And my guess is correct. They just chatting . As days goes by , the chat get more and more mushy . "Darling " "My Love" and sexy photo and getting more and more frequent.

Then the big break come on 1 special day. This guy suddenly mention he had a special contract. A big contract. Multi million. I am thinking to myself, "Huh, why you mention how big is your contract". He send a contract from Keppel FELS. So I kapo . Send this contract to Keppel to check. My guess is right. It is fraud. THIS GUY IS A LOVE SCAM CHEATER.

Not letting my wife knew i cracked open her phone, I called Anti scam hotline. singapore police will not take unless it had happen. Thus they will only take action have happened. I am struck. Should i tell her the truth or should i let her get cheated.

Lucky or unlucky my wife suddenly get smart. When the guy started to ask for money, she rejected and blocked him .

To be continued.