View Single Post
Old 16-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
"Along Nguyen Phi Khanh st D1 are cheap. Tickets 200K tip 200k for bbbj, they're not pretty & rooms are not clean & no shower. Very quiet even though they're located in D1. This is not the HTGD with young pretty girls. Very few local men go to these places, they prefer bigger joints nearby along Tran Quang Khai st & Tran Khac Chan st".
[/QUOTE]

I love NPK.
Great value at 400k for a BBBJ with the possible adventure of hearing the lady in the next cubicle fake moan and suck off another bro!
I need to disagree that these hot tocs do not have young pretty girls. They do, though only occasionally.
I once got lucky and got FJ for 1m at NPK84. But then I've heard of bros getting FJ as low as 500-800k. But then again, it's not how cheap things can go at NPK, but it's the thrill of having just a partition between you and another bro