View Single Post
Old 13-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Sharing here as I'm not sharing contact, so don't bother to ask for contact. Quite a long story and will be breaking it up into parts and only updating when I have time. Also it's pretty boring if you are just expecting a wham bam thank you mdm story, so I will suggest you skip it. Writing this as recently had a chat with her where we are thinking if we should continue or just stop contact altogether, so needed a place to pen down all that has happened and maybe it can help me clear my thoughts.

Now on to the story.

Let's call the main lady Lead Z. Without going into too much details that may lead her to being identified, Z was in Singapore for more than 10 years now. Originally, she was here for a different job when she was still very young. Then she got into the ML scene a while later. So Z was quite popular supposedly back at her last workplace, but I didn't know of her.

I want to a newly opened joint a while back before Covid and after getting a release and being the last customer of the day, I was all ready to go back. Was at the front drinking my tea, and then heard the receptionist grumbling about something. Looked up and saw that it was actually a different receptionist than when I came in, and she was very pretty with nice racks. It was Z. Paid a bit more attention to what she's grumbling about, and realised that she was using the wechat voice function to complain about some IT stuff in her shop (cctvs not connecting, the computer seemed to have issues etc).

So I thought to help out a damsel in distress, and stood up and just walked over and asked her if there's anything I can help with. Z looked understandably suspicious, and I guess it didn't help that the cash register was open. She quickly closed it and mumbled it's ok, then followed up with how's the massage etc. Made some small talks, and then my masseuse came out and joined in the talk. Had told my masseuse during the session that I was in IT industry when she asked and like a lot of them, once you say IT, they will assume you know everything about anything running on electricity

However, this time round, it worked to my advantage. My masseuse asked whether I'm working tmr since it's quite late and then incidentally brought up that I'm in IT. I just told them that I know only a little bit (混口饭吃). Z then asked if I know about CCTVs etc. Smoked my way that need to see the CCTVs and the apps etc that it's running on first. She offered me her phone to look at the app and told me that she can't connect to them. As I was looking at it, I went to the settings and there's when I saw her wallpaper is her with a kid. Assumed that it's her kid, so I just commented "wah cute kid". She seemed quite happy with the comment and then I went back to looking at the CCTV. Wasn't difficult to solve, I just helped her did some reset and got her to login again and it's working. During this, we also made small talks where I got to know more about her and her family, while she also asked if I have kids etc.

After solving the CCTV problem, she then asked me if I can help her take a quick look at the laptop in the shop. They can't connect it to the printer. Said ok, and was configuring halfway when my masseuse finished changing and walked out to say she's going off. Looking at my masseuse in her home clothes which consist of a cleavage revealing top and short dress, I was thinking "wah, I will bring her out to bang her next time".

Masseuse left and I continued to configure the laptop when Z said "isn't she pretty". Told Z yup and I will be sure to be back, but it's a pity that Z is the receptionist and don't massage, else I will find her instead. She just laughed and told me that my masseuse is very popular, so be sure to try to book early to avoid disappointment. We joked a while more while I praised her and said that if she's around, then I can wait the whole day just looking at her. She gave me a roll-eyes look. Managed to get the printer sorted out and after thanking me, she told me she got some work to clear. Bid her a good night and went out of the shop to smoke while glancing in frequently and saw that she's very occupied on the computer. Gave me an OL feeling, so I took my time smoking and was just about to go off after finishing smoking when I saw her starting to pack her. Decided to smoke one more stick and wait to see if she's leaving.

Bingo, a while later, she finished packing up. Seeing that I finished my 2nd stick of cig and knocked on the door. She looked surprise to see me still there. Told her I was appreciating her while she worked, and she just laughed it off. Asked her if she needed a lift, and she politely declined, saying that she will call her husband to come pick her up. Told her then if she wanted to exchange contacts so that she can contact me if she got any IT issues. She hesitated before agreeing, and after getting her contact, I told her I will just hang out somewhere nearby but in sight of her until her husband arrived, with the excuse that it's not safe for someone as pretty as her to be alone. She smiled and say then why don't wait together and chat? Explained that I don't want her husband to misunderstand, and she just dismissed the concern saying that it's ok, her husband will not mind. So we chatted a bit more where both of us try to probe each other's background and stories.

Her husband called her to tell her he's arriving soon, and she then told me she has to lock up the shop. Stood up and I just told her "any rewards for my help just now"? She smiled and asked what do I want, I told her can I have a french kiss (舌吻)? She rolled her eyes again, and I laughed it off as a joke. Told her good night and she suddenly just asked me to wait a while. She then walked up and gave me a quick peck on my lips and told me this is the best I'm getting tonight. I did some keyword spotting and told her "Ok, I will be back tomorrow night to get better things". Both of us laughed and I went outside to take another smoke and saw her husband arrive too. She just went directly into the car without making any eye contact with me, but my eyes were still appreciating her nice rack and slim figure.

Drove home and on the way, got a message from her, saying that she normally just go to close the shop and will only be at the shop around 10pm. Msged back to say "ok, will be there to see you tmr..."