View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Always in the 20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookzaa View Post
Best thing about fucking whores is that my sex partner varies, but they're always in their 20s, irregardless of how old I am.

Used to be same age as them. Now I give them 35yrs gap.
Like father vs daughter now. Shiok.
And you might have also noticed the sexual maturity of 20y old girls now, Vs when you were 20, some of the girls actually like the 'daddy' or 'sugardaddy' persona... the fifty shades novels and movies were more successful because of women/female audience, and that shows in society today if we notice tiktoks from school/college girls,

...some of them earning more than a full-time engineer in a month... so would it be cheap to bed her now? Nope, thus with current social media status, girls are in power seat if they want highest bidder, their cost goes up... so for bros who want to avoid wasting money.. do not go for popular girls, or social media girls even the unpopular social media girls... but for someone who has the money, then ofcourse getting that high rank girl is a status symbol, and a fetish to conquer and as long as paying within your means, it is fine.