View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Turner bids to be top stopper

The 23-year-old is set to be the American's deputy this season after Richard Wright left the club and he intends on replacing the former Manchester United man.

He told the club's official website: "I am back trying to get a bit extra before we start pre-season, which is a very hard time for the players.

"The way things stand I should be number two this season. I'll be looking to push on and hopefully get the number one jersey off Tim, who's had a phenomenal year to be fair.

"So it is going to be a hard year but I am looking forward to it."

This bloke gotta be kidding us!!!! After his absymal performance in goal against Man Utd, who would ever trust him with a tennis ball again???