Old 29-04-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
sickduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Went to River Side and Flame over the last few days.

My suggestion is just go to flame and skip river.

Flame has many more girls to choose from, my girl told me 37. While River has only 10 on shift. When I was there, there was only 4 to choose from and I just picked one coz I was there already.

Service wise, flame definitely top river hands down.

River was just going thru motion. I tried twice coz I saw a girl that looks quite pretty but got chosen so I and went back a 2nd time to pick her. Looks good and body really tight and smooth. Nice breasts also. But service really lacking. Could be because shes only 21. Not really sure how to turn a man on, or just not interested. Massage was going thru motion for both girls, and the rest is SOP as what you'd find in Geylang.

At Flame, Nuru gel was fantastic, you have to get that option. I got this girl called Mori, or Morin, can't really hear, and she seduces you throughout the whole process. Massage was not too bad too considering its coming from a place like this. During the massage process she will also skillfully seduce with light touches, sexy poses, facing her ass to the mirror etc.

Even though you can't fuck there, she simulated it while on top of me with her hand. When she sat down on me i actually thought she slipped my cock into her pussy and it feels so damn good. But then I realised she was using her hand, but still so good.

Could be an SOP of flame for all the girls, coz the girls there all quite disciplined, like will greet in one voice together, all wearing black lingerie with a scarf etc.

Overall flame is one of the best "massage" place i've been to.