View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Can you believe it? Pep bottling Europe again!! 2 goal advantage 4 TIMES  during the tie...............and blew it!! Also KDB flops on the big stage again. Sign for Liverpool Kevin, win a European trophy or two
To be fair to KDB, he was substituted in the 72nd min for Gundogan. Still 0-0 then. Once Mahrez scores, PG substituted Jesus for Grealish, Mahrez for Fernandino. When Real Madrid scores, PG realised his most potent attacking players are all sitting on the bench. Extra time like that how to attack ah?

There is a danger Man City will drop points against in-form Newcastle this weekend. No mood after the devastating loss. Tired legs from playing 120 minutes and Kyle Walker may be injured again. Must be quite tough for PG (the former Barcelona player and manager) to lose at Real Madrid.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...-madrid-shock/

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Everton will be thinking if only they had held onto Carlo this could have been them
Sore loser still feeling the effects of his AC Milan losing to us in 2005. Declares himself an Everton fan and omits any mention of 2005. Good lah, we are still getting a free ride in his head.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...adrid-23867684

He must be peeing in his pants now. In 2005, we were 3-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 6 minutes. On Wednesday, we were 2-0 down but we scored 3 goals in 12 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Realize the scale of his achievement so far....Klopp is the first manager to reach 3 cup finals. And he is still in the title race. Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho..nobody could get this far.
He is also the only manager in Liverpool's history to qualify us for every match we can ever play for in a season. We went all the way for all 3 cup competitions. Never ever happened before.

Rafa used to say we need to rotate because we have to keep legs fresh during the last 2 months of the season. Now we play more than ever before and our injury list is ok and players are still fresh and hungry. All credit to the staff working in the background. Especially this guy.

https://trainingground.guru/articles...nd-performance