View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Not pretty but job done.

This team is amazing - we have been running on fumes for the last few games.

Yet they find a way to keep going

The next week is going to be even more draining than the last few....and that's just for us, as fans! Think of what Klopp & the players are going through...and take inspiration from them....Mentality Monsters all round!!

Seems like the draw with Spurs has left a sense of deflation that the PL is out of our hands. But the PL was always a big ask and we did brilliantly to bring it so far. And it's not totally dead yet. If we can win the FA Cup on Saturday it will be a massive lift for everyone, and things will look a lot more positive again. And we'll then bring that forward to the CL Final. Whatever happens in the PL, happens.

Heads up, my friends...still loads to play for. And yes of course, that brings fear & stress with it.....but going by Pep's last two pressers, looks like we are living rent free in his head and I can bet with you that Baldy will be very frustrated if we win in Paris later this month. This shall put even more pressure on him to win the CL next season, particularly with the arrival of Haaland.

Oh yes fingers crossed Fabinho is ok or at the very least shall be fit for Paris.

Come on Wolves and West Ham!!