View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

Continue ~
Stood at the counter to prepare to make payment for the entrance fee. As she was not wearing mask, i could tell she was not the friendly and chatty type. At that point of time, i had an apprehensive feeling; wondering if this first session will turn out well. Heck! If it doesn’t. I won’t RTM.

Below is abit of the conversation:
She: 一小时$50
Me: 妳有没有30,45分钟?(as i feel 30/45mins is enough and some more it was my 1st time here and trying this PRC lady)
She: 没有。我们这边只有1小时
Me:这里还有别的女孩子吗?i wanted to have a look around at other ladies as she doesn’t look appealing. Furthermore she didn’t smile. She is just some GND wearing a T shirt and shorts. Petite, not much of a figure. I guessed she is A cup only.
She: 只有我一个,你还要谁…. (Guys, if u heard this, confirm will feel her attitude like not very good already. Right? Opinions?
Me: 那妳帮我按?
She: 我帮你按啊。(still the same expression without smiling
Me: ok (i paid her the $50 entrance fee)

I was then ushered to the room and went to bathe. It was a common toilet area. Just one toilet with shower inside. Saw her sitting outside one of the chair outside the toilet using her phone. I then locked the wooden door of the toilet.

Heard her calling me 喂!
I then opened the door and she told me. 你会把自己锁在厕所里. Again, she didn’t smile at me.
I didn’t asked much but I guessed the lock must be faulty. I just gave her a sheepish smile and replied: 哦 OK。
Again, the apprehensive feeling as I don’t feel that her service will be that good.

Opinions? If anybody was me at that point of time…. How will u feel about this service before the massage even starts.