View Single Post
Old 17-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Want to set up 2 family....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.
another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.