View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HangMan85 View Post
Just want to share my own experience based on the hint from bro below.

Overall not so pleasant as I was kept on persuaded to take up $88 or if not $68, at the front desk and also the ML herself, stating if no $68 or $88 then no touch of butt

I insisted my lowest package which is $58, ML realised couldn’t upsell me any further so she just shut up and did her due diligent to proceed back massage. Frankly when this ML came into room I thought it was different person as I checked on their FB before booking. Then I took a better look it is actually same person... sigh.. power of Meitu, won’t want to describe here but all I can say is please discount at least 40%.

After flipped over ML continue her persuading again to upgrade so that she can offer GQ. I actually told her it’s ok GQ not necessary since frankly she is not my cup of tea. But boy I was impressed with her persistency. I was told that it was strictly not allowed by the boss for GQ if paid $58, and ML got a Super Low cut on their commission as well. I stood by my ground very firm and told her if she wants to earn that standard market rate tips, go ahead but I won’t upgrade. She gave in finally after making some communication with front desk, and proceeded the so call “Bao Yang”. I paid the standard market rate tips as promised at the end, and she just commented so hard to earn my money

But ok lar to be fair to her there was no black face and cut corner after I rejected her numerous times, but frankly her massage strength could have been stronger in view of her physical size. I got a much quality rub by a younger and slimmer ML which I posted in different thread recently. It was kind of fun actually During the process of “persuading - reject - persuading - reject” stage, but I Guess some of these MLs do face some hard time to earn tips especially when they have to compete with those syt MLs.

Would I rtm ? Definite no no, can spend money wisely some where else.

Lastly my apology to Bro Quiddi, for posting a contradicting experience with yours, Guess YMMV
Well said and detailed FR bro to warn other bros, up you my 4 humble points.

For this Spa, if you don't pay $88 for massage, these MLs will taunt you for being poor and cheapskate, they will say you 小气 in Chinese. I kept insisting on the $58 massage but the ML will keep forcing you for the $88 massage, until i dulan and leave the shop without any massage.